Saturday, 26 March 2011

is it true?

if i have a boyfriend
there'll be so many things i want to do
I've dream i have a boyfriend like that
the first kissing him on the street
the second, catching the early train to Chooncheon with him

the third, going on a picnic with him
the fourth, the piggy back ride
the fifth, couple ring is the basic to our love
boo,boo,boo
it'll be really sweet

the thought of it makes my heart flutter
I'll try to do every one a day with you
I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
you're a real treasure to me
baby, baby, baby, baby boo

if i have a girlfriend
there'll be so many things i also want to do
I've always envied another's girlfriend

the sixth, i'll go to late night movies with you
the seventh, i'll go to amusement park with you
the eight, i'll hold a surprise event for you
boo, boo, boo
it'll be really sweet

the thought of it makes my heart flutter
I'll try to do every one a day with you
I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
you're a real treasure to me
baby, baby, baby, baby boo
I've been alone on my birthday
I've had nothing to do on the weekend
but,i'm eagerly looking forward to such named days

I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
wherever we are or
whatever we do

i really want us to be one
everyday what i really try to do with you
is to tell you, i love you
what i really want to hear from you
is such a word, i love you

thank you for coming to me
i'm so happy to be with you
you're my one and only love
baby, baby, baby, baby boo
foot note : translation for what if id do if i had a lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment