Sunday, 19 June 2011

with or without you

With or Without You
With or Without you
With or without you
With or without you
I know. I know that the two of us will be done on this night.
I know. I know that you know how to say the words that I can’t.
(But without you) I know that the ending won’t change me.
(But without you) I know that the tears aren’t stopping.
(So without you, you) And without you.
(Without you, you) I’ll have to keep
I’ll have to fight to keep love alive.
(With or without you) You’re the one who keeps me alive,
You know why I live, I still live, it’s you (It’s you)
(With or without you) You are the only one in this world who can
Heal me, heal me, It’s you (It’s you, It’s you.)
It’s you, u, u, u, u! Be with you, u, u, u, u!
It’s you, u, u, u, u! Be with you, u, u, u, u!
I know. I know that I have reached the point of no returning. All for you.
I miss, I miss you so much that it feels my heart is stopping, it has stopped.
(But without you) I know that the ending won’t change me.
(But without you) I know that the tears aren’t stopping.
(So without you, you) And without you.
(Without you, you) I’ll have to keep
I’ll have to fight to keep love alive.
(With or without you) You’re the one who keeps me alive,
You know why I live, I still live, it’s you (It’s you)
(With or without you) You are the only one in this world who can
Heal me, heal me, It’s you (It’s you, It’s you.)
With or without you.
With or without you.
With or without you.
With or without you.
(With or without you) You’re the one who keeps me alive,
You know why I live, I still live, it’s you (It’s you)
(With or without you) You are the only one in this world who can
Heal me, heal me, It’s you (It’s you, It’s you.)
It’s you, u, u, u, u! Be with you, u, u, u, u!
It’s you, u, u, u, u! Be with you, u, u, u, u!

No comments:

Post a Comment